Limbu (India) Keyboard is a customized Limbu Unicode Keyboard designed for Windows, compatible with English (India) Language. It supports all the Limbu Unicode fonts like Noto Sans Limbu, Namdhinggo SIL (R/L) and upcoming Limbu Unicode fonts. Let’s type and promote our literary creations, feelings, opinions, and everything in the Limbu script using this keyboard on our Laptop and computer.
This keyboard is especially designed for typing on blogs, websites and social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) while using a PC.
Watch Tutorial Video on YouTube: https://youtu.be/xx2uI78ZqQs
Learn More about Limbu Keyboard, Click Here>>.
- Limbu Keyboard is in a zipped folder, including keyboard images, keyboard instructions and three Unicode Limbu fonts which you can download for free from the Internet. If you don’t know to extract, click here.
- Supports browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge (with some settings up), Word, excel, power point and any software that allows you to choose Limbu Unicode font.
- Supports Keyboard swap.
- Compatible with any Limbu Unicode Fonts like Namdhinggo SIL (Regular and L version) and Noto Sans Limbu, but it doesn’t support non-unicode fonts like Sirijunga Font, Yakthung Font, Sikkimese Limbu Regular font, etc.
- This keyboard doesn’t support some applications like Windows Explorer for the remaining names of folders and files and any software which doesn’t allow to select of Limbu Unicode fonts.
- The keyboard installation and uses instructions are packed with the keyboard setup files, and you may also learn from our blog, Etlogs: https://bit.ly/2TMIRQ0
Minimum System Requirement
- Windows 8 or greater i3-3110M (Windows 7 but not tested)
- CPU @2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz or greater
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM recommended) 64 bit Operating System,x64-based processor Mouse or tablet
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (1366 x 768 (recommended)) and 768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC
- 144 KB hard disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox.